Monday, June 6, 2011

Running, i'm just a little obsessed

I'm so excited to see all of these girls again! i love being around them!

Hopefully we can repeat region champs this year!

These girls are my favorite! i love every single one of them!

The whole team from last year
With cross country starting soon i can't be blamed that lately my thoughts have been turning to running. I start to wonder what adventures this season will bring. If it's one thing i've learned it's that every season is so much different than the ones before. With it being my senior year i want to make it the best cross country season ever. it's important to me to have no regrets this season. I want to stay positive no matter what, even when i'm having a bad day. It's important to me to really appreciate this season for all of it's wonderfulness. I'm sure it's going to be so much fun. But what i'm really excited for is seeing all these girls again! It feels like ages since i've seen them. I love every single one of them. It makes me so happy just being around them. They have such wonderful personalities and are so nice to everyone. Each one of them has helped me so much in me life. I know that they have my back no matter what. They are all so selfless and always think of others. It's amazing to watch them as we go on runs and such. They're always encouraging everyone, even when we're all gasping for breath. I'm gonna be so sad when i graduate next year. I have no idea what i'll do without these girls! They have helped my so much. My life truly has been better because of them.

1 comment:

  1. adore you. this season will by far literally be the best.
    I really cannot wait.
    we're gonna tear this high school up and dominate!!!! (: (:
    love you sid.
    see you soon at practice? (;
    You're incredible.

    ReplyDelete