Thursday, June 9, 2011

hannah montana

Don't worry. Only slightly obsessed. But truth be told, hannah is my hero. She taught me well. Best songs: The Climb I can almost see it that dream I am dreaming but there's a voice inside my head saying "You'll never reach it" Every step I'm taking every move I make feels lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I gotta keep trying gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose ain't about how fast I get there ain't about what's waiting on the other side it's the climb

The struggles I'm facing the chances I'm taking sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking I may not know it but these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on 'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move always gonna be a uphill battle sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there ain't about what's waiting on the other side it's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain i'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle somebody's gonna have to lose ain't about how fast I get there ain't about what's waiting on the other side it's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing keep the faith, baby it's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa
this song no joke inspires me. Whenever i hear it i think of that day we ran squaw peak for cross country and JaNae was running with me the entire time. I don't think i've ever been in so much pain. it was one of the hardest things i've ever done. and right when i was ready to give up, slow down and just let janae beat me, she turned to me and said, "this whole thing reminds me of the song The Climb. it makes sense right?" Just thinking of these lyrics changed my entire thinking. I kept trying and made it up that beast of a hill. Good old hannah montana. Wherever I Go Lyrics Here we are now everything is about to change we face tomorrow as we say goodbye to yesterday a chapter ending but the stories only just begun a page is turning for everyone So I’m moving on letting go holding on to tomorrow i’ve always got the memories while I’m finding out who I’m gonna be we might be apart but I hope you always know you’ll be with me wherever I go wherever I go So excited I can barely even catch my breath we have each other to lean on for the road ahead this happy ending is the start of all our dreams and I know your heart is with me

So I’m moving on letting go holding on to tomorrow i’ve always got the memories while I’m finding out who I’m gonna be we might be apart but I hope you always know you’ll be with me wherever I go

Its time to show the world we’ve got something to say a song to sing out loud we’ll never fade away i know I’ll miss you but we’ll meet again someday we’ll never fade away

So I’m moving on holding on to tomorrow i've always got the memories while I’m finding out who I’m gonna be we might be apart but I hope you always know you’ll be with me wherever I go so I’m moving on letting go holding on to tomorrow I’ve always got the memories while I’m finding out who I’m gonna be we might be apart but I hope you always know you’ll be with me wherever I go Wherever, Wherever I go

Ahhh. this song. love it. :) end of story.

1 comment:

  1. for the record. Wherever I Go is my favorite song. Hence why it is on my blog:) But it makes me sad thinking that next year is our last year:(
    Anyways. I miss you squid.

    ReplyDelete