Thursday, June 9, 2011

As one adventure ends....

....another one begins. I just finished my 3 day babysitting gig. Wow, i'm so glad it's over! but even now there's no time for relaxation. A vacation starts tomorrow. To snowbird we go! My family goes up to snowbird every year for a week during the summer. But this year it will be much different before. Mainly, because Andrew is gone. It's nice having more than just 2 kids around. Then when two of them disagree there's a mediator there. But now, no mediator. Hmm.... we'll see how well this goes. goodness, what happened to summer being a time for rest and relaxation? i feel like i'm more busy now that school is over. I miss summer days when all that was on the agenda for the day was to lay out and get a tan. Good times. Ack. I smell like dog. Time to take a shower :(

No comments:

Post a Comment