Wednesday, June 8, 2011

day 2

Today is day 2 of babysitting my two little cousins. My aunt and uncle went on a trip for 3 days and decided to leave me in charge of their children, dog, and house. Holy cow. Now i know how those girls on 16 and pregnant feel like. Child rearing is tough stuff. I never even imagined it would be this hard. Like babysitting is easy, but being the one to make sure the baby doesn't stop breathing at night and making sure you're awake when she cries. It's so hard. I must have woken up about a billion times last night thinking that my baby cousin was awake when psych. She's not. Besides that it's just hard to keep two children happy at the same time! I lose track of who is where and what they are doing. Ahhhh. Lesson learned. I'm not having children for a VERY long time. Now hopefully i just survive the next day. It's still worth it. Aren't they cute? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment