Saturday, July 2, 2011

Weekends are for the Warriors


This weekend, like most of the other weekends that have been spent this summer, was spent trying to pack in as much stuff as possible into just a few hours. Yesterday my time was spent at 7 peaks with Ashley, Bre, and Marcy getting super tan and partying in the water :) That night i got to watch Beastly. ha it was the cutest movie, except the entire time all i was thinking about was high school musical. Ahh I'm just obsessed with those movies and to me vanessa hudgens is gabriella montez. But the best part of this week was tonight, it was the Stadium of Fire, and i had very high expectations of the famous country singer Brad Paisley. I'm happy to report that i was not disappointed! He was so amazing, and it really made me love country music


I'm lovin the 4th of July celebrations, all the fireworks are incredible. I love the colors and the sound and everything about it. It's a great time to remember how lucky we are to live in America and what a unique, special place it is. I'm so excited to get to hang out with my family and have the traditional hamburger and hotdog :) great times ahead for this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment