Saturday, July 16, 2011

and so it ends





ahh last night was the last night of my childhood. The very end of the end. I saw the last harry potter movie ever. now it feels like a piece of me is still in that theater. I'm not ready to say goodbye to harry potter. I first started reading the books in 1st grade and it had a magical way of drawing me into the book. Hogwarts became my home as I read about all the adventures. I cried when harry talked about how much he missed his mom and dad. And bawled my eyes out when sirius died. And finally as i read the entire 7th book I was bawling throughout the entire thing. the only thing that kept me going was knowing that it wouldn't really end until all the movies are over. But now the time has come. I have to bid adieu to my old friends and move on. But just like lily says, they will always be with me, in my heart. I encourage you to go watch it. It's definitely worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment