Sunday, November 20, 2011

scattered thoughts on a sunday

I miss being a kid. I feel like i'm still that young, and yet i'm being forced to make grown up decisions. College. Never in a thousand years did i think i would have to worry about college. but here i am...
?

?

maybe even
the options are limitless. What will it be like to be away from home? will i survive?

I'm going to gain 100 pounds by the end of winter. thanks to my dear auntie. Cooking all these yummy foods has gone out of control. i can't stop eating them, yet i love making
them. i'm doomed for track if i keep this up.. it's worth it though right?

Thank goodness only 2 days of school this week!! I'm ready to party it up during thanksgiving break!
Sitting on santa's lap? definitely a high light of my life... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. I'm ready for some sledding :)

So true. i'm constantly craving a run. all i want to do is put on my shoes and hit the pavement.
a word from the wise.in the words of the oh so wise ferris, life moves fast. already senior year is racing by. I'm trying to live it up while i can so i don't look back and realize my life is full of empty yesterdays.
amenit's been rough. the stronger my testimony gets the harder satan pushes, tries to fight. To bad i'm on the winning side right? come at me bro. i dare you. I can take this. nothing you can do will sink me. i will stay afloat.

1 comment:

  1. BYU? When did that become an option? Let's hit the road! Making treats was your choice, don't blame it on my sister :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete