Tuesday, September 20, 2011

wallowing in self pity

Sometimes life gets in the way. It can knock you down again and again. You start thinking that things could not possibly get any worse. Then you read blogs like this http://craigperryfamily.blogspot.com/. I realize how lucky i am, and how much God has blessed me in my life. I don't have to wake up everyday wondering how many more days i will have to live. I don't have to wonder where my next meal will come from. Sure I have struggles. But we all do. We can either choose to give in, and wallow in self pity, or we can choose to fight our way back up. "Life's battles don't always go to the strongest or fastest man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can." Your attitude is everything. It can make or break you. We all have trials, but what makes us different is how we react to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment