Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Procrastinator? not me!



As i read all the posts on facebook about how college students should be studying for finals, but instead procrastinate until it is to late, it makes me think about my own study skills. I admit they have been lacking somewhat this year. I don't know how it started, but this year i've been so lazy when it comes to doing my homework. I always wait until the day before it is due, and late at night when i will finally begin to tackle the assignment. It's becoming a horrid habit, and one that i intend to break. So from now on I'm limiting time on pintrest (sad day:() and facebook. And instead will try to use my time productively, whether it is by studying of become more flexible and stronger (new years resolution). I am determined to make a change in my life in preparation for college. New school, new me right? time to become the person i've always wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment